- My Secret To Start, Stay and Succeed With A School.
- Chin Speaking (Sharing Leverage, Lifestyle and Legacy)
- Your Gifts Will Make Room For You
- Top Schools Use This Secret Marketing System To Steal Potential Students
- Meet Susan (Owner of 4 Paul Mitchell Schools)
- Meet Nathan (Former Auditor for The United States Department of Education -GRANTS EXPERT)
- Meet Marquita (Accountant Specializing With Beauty Professionals and School Owners) Part 1
- Meet Marquita (Accountant Specializing With Beauty Professionals and School Owners) Part 1
- Meet Marquita (Accountant Specializing With Beauty Professionals and School Owners) Part 2
- Chin (Sharing NACCAS Accreditation Info / Q & A)
- How Schools Are Operating During COVID19
- School Owners Masterclass Marketing Ads
- How To Brand / Market Yourself While On A Shoestring Budget (Season Bennett aka The Social Barber)
- Meet The Social Barber (Season Bennett part 2)
- From 7th Grade Dropout To School Owner (Mont of Kustom Kutz Barber College)
- MEET VJ- From Barbershop Owner To Successful School Owner of Legendary Institute
- Meet Miguel- From $5 Haircuts To Celebrity Barber To School Owner
- Case Study- Small School Use The Same Secret Marketing Systems That The Big Corporate Schools Use
- Meet Brad- From Fireman To School Owner To School Director
- Celebrity Hair Stylist Loses 60 Pounds In 60 Days
- Meet Stay Ready Nail School Owner (Cynthia-Part2)
- Mastermind (Meet Shan-Helping You Fill Your Shop With Employees, Boothrenters, Commission Workers)
- Meet Sandra (How To Figure Out Your Numbers With Your Business)
- How Sharonda Went From Salon Owner To School Owner and Published Author
- Private 1 on 1 With Gold Member (Completing NACCAS Annual Report)
- Mastermind Meeting (Chin Teaching On Partnerships)
- How To Create Your Own Product Line -Roy
- Mastermind Class Enrollment Orientation Class
- Catalog For School (PDF)
- Catalog For School (Click Link and Download Word Document To Your Computer- Copy-Cut and Paste)
- Registration Form (Word Document)
- Registration Form (PDF)
- Registration Form (Click Link and Download Word Document To Your Computer- Copy-Cut and Paste)
- STUDENT ORIENTATION CHECKLIST (Pdf)
- STUDENT ORIENTATION CHECKLIST (Word Document)
- Enrollment Agreement (PDF)
- Enrollment Agreement (Click Link and Download Word Document To Your Computer- Copy-Cut and Paste)
- Orientation Pre-Enrollment (Pdf)
- Orientation Pre-Enrollment (Word Document)
- Completion, Placement Licensure - (PDF)
- Completion, Licensure, Placement Rates (Click Link and Download Word Document To Your Computer)
- Student File Checklist
- Student Pre Enrollment Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Report (Word Document)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Report (PDF)
- School Schedule Grades
- Advisory Committee Survey
- Advisory Committee Survey (Word Document)
- Current Student Survey
- Current Student Survey
- Graduate Exit Student Survey
- Graduate Exit Student Survey
- Graduation Certificate (Pdf)
- Employer's of Graduate Survey
- Employers of Graduate Survey
- Student Sign In Sheet (Time Clock) - Word Document
- Student Sign In Sheet (PDF)
- Candidate Schools Steps to Becoming Accredited
- Schedule of Fees To Accreditation
- Facts About Fees For Accreditation
- NACCAS 2021 New Handbook
- Do Your School Financial Statements Meet NACCAS Standards
- NACCAS-Application For Candidate Status (Gold Member Completing Filling Out Application)
- Institutional Self Study Format (Pdf)
- Institutional Self Study Format (Word Format)
- Completed Step By Step ISS
- Sample Forms and Guidelines (Pdf)
- Sample Forms and Guidelines
- Part 1 of the 3 part series will provide participants with an understanding of items 1-15 of the NACCAS SAP checklist. This webinar is recommended for individuals who are developing or updating their SAP Policy.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) 102 -Description: Part 2 of the 3 part series will provide participants with an understanding of items 16-20 of the NACCAS SAP checklist.
- Part 3 of the 3 part series will provide participants with an understading of items 21-27 of the NACCAS SAP checklist and is recommended for individuals who are developing or updating their SAP Policy.
- This webinar will assist schools in preparation for the application and institutional self-study (ISS) submission process and addresses ISS submission requirements, to include common questions and concerns.
- This webinar will provide you with the key elements of Standard IV and Policy IV.01, and all of the critical pieces of the Pre-Enrollment & Admissions processes.
- Review the procedural elements to a visit process following the on-site evaluation visit, to include time-frames for Commission action; requirements for institutions in preparing for and submitting a visit response; and MORE
- The webinar describes Policy VII.03 Financial Practices & Management: Policy on Financial Statement Reserves. Topics will include what the Policy is, who is affected by the Policy, what is a Cash Reserve and how to demonstrate compliance with the Policy
- Mastering the Standards - Part II: Standards I - IV
- Mastering the Standards - Part II: Standards V - IX
- Annual Report 101 - 2018 (data) This webinar will provide participants with a basic overview of NACCAS' annual report. Topics covered will include deadlines, electronic submission, and the basic calculation methodology for the graduation, placement, ETC
- The Catalog – The Foundation of any Learning Institution: The Catalog webinar provides a detailed overview of each criterion of the Catalog Checklist, which is covered under Policy IV.04 of the NACCAS Handbook.
- Special Reporting Requirements (SRR): Covers the rationale, implications and submission requirements of the Special Reporting process that is imposed on institutions after receipt of notification about certain material events, ETC
- Financial Reporting Requirements (FRR) - Covers the rationale, implications and submission requirements of the Financial Monitoring process that is imposed on institutions due to failure to meet Standard VII-1, ETC
- Practitoner ICPE This ICPE Best Practices webinar will take you through all of the key elements of the requirements for serving as a Practitioner ICPE.
- Academic ICPE This ICPE Best Practices webinar will take you through all of the key elements of the requirements for serving as an Academic ICPE.
- School Owner/Administrator ICPE This ICPE Best Practices webinar will take you through all of the key elements of the requirements for serving as a School Owner/Administrator ICPE.
- After the Visit: Procedural Requirements & Time-frames This webinar will review the procedural elements to a visit process following the on-site evaluation visit, to include time-frames for Commission action; ETC
- Pre-Enrollment/Admissions - 2018 Enrolling new students can be an exciting time for many! With a new batch of excited and eager students, a rejuvenating energy known as "enrollment fervor" may encompass many schools. ETC
- Finance Webinar: Understanding Standard VII, Criterion 1 This webinar provides a detailed overview of the financial compliance requirements of Standard VII, Criterion 1.
- NACCAS Disclosures This brief webinar will discuss the NACCAS required disclosures that institutions must provide to prospective students prior to enrollment.
- Change Of Location This webinar will review the appropriate applications and procedures for an institution seeking to change the location of its facilities, to include a discussion of the use of primary and secondary facilities as well as, ETC
- How to Add a Program This webinar will address the substantive change process for the addition of a program. We will examine the procedural options available to institutions and the comparative time frames for each.
- Enrollment Agreements One of the many vital requirements within NACCAS’ Standards and Criteria is policies. During this session we will review Policy IV.03 on the Enrollment Agreement Requirements and Checklist.
- Institutional Refunds One of the many vital requirements within NACCAS’ scope is Standard VII, Criteria 4, 5, 6, & 7, as well as Policy VII.01 – Financial Practices & Management: Withdrawal and Settlement Policy and Checklist. ETC
- Leaves of Absence This webinar discusses the complexities and importance of an institution’s Leave of Absence (LOA) policy for its students. Although it is important to note that LOA’s are optional for schools to utilize, ETC
- Practical Grading One of the many vital requirements within NACCAS’ scope is Standard IX, Criterion 2, regarding Practical Grading. Oftentimes, schools can be confused about what NACCAS requires.
- Advisory Board According to NACCAS’ Standards and Criteria, a NACCAS accredited institution must have an “external advisory committee comprised of an employer or employers representing the field(s) of study offered by the institution.”
- Preparing for a Visit This webinar will cover how to prepare for a visit.
- Pre-Enrollment/Admissions Enrolling new students can be an exciting time for many! With a new batch of excited and eager students, a rejuvenating energy known as "enrollment fervor" may encompass many schools. ETC
- Administrative Capability and Capacity Managing a school business requires you to be able to juggle multiple duties and responsibilities and that can be overwhelming without the right resources on-hand.
- Business Fundamentals As a For-Profit School Owner entrepreneur, having all of the tools you need to sustain a successful school business may be hard to come by and if every entrepreneur had a crystal ball providing them with all of the tips for success.
- Creating an Institutional or Program Self-Study This webinar will provide participants with an overview of the creation and submission of an Institutional Self Study and Program Self Studies.
- Candidate Corner: Tips for Completing the Application for Initial Accreditation This webinar will take participants step-by-step through the critical process of completing their application for initial accreditation.
- Candidate Corner: Preparing for a Visit This webinar covers tips for preparing for a Candidate Consultation Visit
- Candidate Corner - FAQs This webinar will cover a review of the FAQ questions over the past year will be featured and answered.
- Candidate Corner - Changes During Candidate Status This webinar will cover a brief overview of how to make changes during candidate status and the unique process which is different from making changes after receiving accreditation.
- Candidate Corner - Program Requirements 2016 This webinar will cover: 1. Which programs need to be approved by NACCAS (Section 1.3 of the Rules) 2. Reporting method of deliver of a Program to NACCAS (Clock Hours, Credits or Competency Based) ETC
- Candidate Corner Webinar: Getting Started For New Schools This webinar will cover Tips for Completing the Application for Candidate Status
- Candidate Corner: Workshop Requirements NACCAS Workshops provide a wealth of information, resources and tools to aid member institutions in successfully complying with NACCAS' accreditation requirements.
- Mastering the Standards - Part II: The Webinar Collection This webinar is a component of the NACCAS Workshop Requirements. It supplements the training provided in-person at the NACCAS Accreditation Workshop by addressing those Standard & Criteria, ETC
- After the Visit: Procedural Requirements & Time-frames This webinar will review the procedural elements to visit a process following the on-site evaluation visit, to include time-frames for commission action; ETC
- Catalog Requirements This webinar will discuss the nuts and bolts of a post-secondary institution’s catalog. Why an entire webinar on a school catalog? ETC
- This webinar is designed specifically to assist schools that have undergone a NACCAS on-site evaluation visit where one or more limitations were cited. Of course, the webinar can also be helpful to any school interested in understanding NACCAS’, ETC
- Change Of Ownership This webinar will cover the subject of Change of Control/Change of Ownership. We will review NACCAS requirements for the Change of Ownerships and go over the difference between a non-substantive and a substantive, ETC
- Cash Management Requirements Update This webinar will help you understand how to determine credit balances by the payment period if you charge for an academic year or whole program instead of by the payment period. ETC
- Policy VII.03 This webinar describes Policy VII.03 Financial Practices & Management: Policy on Financial Statement Reserves. Topics will include what the Policy is, who is affected by the Policy, what is a Cash Reserve, ETC
- Program Requirements This Candidate Corner webinar explores the world of Program Requirements. This webinar will cover: Which programs need to be approved by NACCAS (Section 1.3 of the Rules) Reporting method of deliver of a Program to NACCAS, ETC
- How to Submit a Complete Application to NACCAS Please join NACCAS at its upcoming LIVE webinar entitled "How to Submit a Complete Application to NACCAS," that will explain some of the key questions asked on applications.
- Steps to Becoming Accredited This webinar will take you through the steps involved in the application process for both Candidate Status as well as the ultimate goal of Accreditation and will include tips and resources to help you along the Accreditation
- Cohort Default Rates (CDR) - Part 1 In this Part I, we will cover relevant data, changes in regulation impacting cohort default rates (CDRs), types of default prevention plans, and core concepts which should be included in preparing an effective plan.
- Cohort Default Rates (CDR) - Part 2 This CDR-Part II webinar will revisit the core concepts necessary to conducting effective default prevention, and will discuss in detail the core components which should be included in a complete and effective default
- SCHOOL NAME THEORY
- SCHOOL NAME 4 SECTION BREAKDOWN
- Lesson Plan 1.0_Welcome
- Lesson Plan 1.1
- Lesson Plan 2
- Lesson Plan 3
- Lesson Plan 4
- Lesson Plan 5
- Lesson Plan 6
- Lesson Plan 7
- Lesson Plan 8
- Lesson Plan 9
- Lesson Plan 10
- Lesson Plan 11
- Lesson Plan 12
- Lesson Plan 13
- Lesson Plan 14
- Lesson Plan 15
- Lesson Plan 16
- Lesson Plan 17
- Lesson Plan 18
- Lesson Plan 19
- Lesson Plan 20
- Lesson Plan 21
- Lesson Plan 22
About the instructor
After spending thousands of dollars and wasting countless hours traveling to numerous Man Weave Classes across the country, I did not want any other Barber to have to experience what I had to experience to learn and master The Man Weave Unit System.
I get it! Many Barbers across the country reached out to me on Instagram @MillionaireBarber and @ManWeaveUnit. You told me you were tired of wasting money on traveling, food, gas hotel and class fees that did not teach you everything that you needed to know. You complained about the instructors NOT showing you everything that you needed to know, because they wanted you to spend your hard earned money on another class. I know you were disappointed, lost and frustrated after you attended their class. Yes, I wasted my time and money too, traveling to Man Weave Classes and after I got back home and tried the techniques in the shop, I realized that they left out a lot of steps in the Man Weave Classes, plus they did NOT give you all of their personal contacts and they expected you to know about insurance, client consultations, where to buy your products and how to market the Man Weave Unit.
Who Is The Man Weave Unit Founder?
Uchendi "Chin" Nwani aka @millionairebarber
1990 Licensed Master Barber
1993 Barber Shop Owner
1998 Licensed Master Barber Instructor
1998 Barber Styling School Owner
2001 School Accredited By NACCAS
2001 School Receives Pell Grants and Financial Aid
2011 Owner of Largest Barber College
2013 Creates Multiple Digital Barber Online Courses
2014 6 Figure Instagram Post With @BarberShopConnect
2015 Trains Entrepreneurs to create 6 figure online businesses
2017 Creates Man Weave Unit Online Course that over a thousand barbers from instagram have taken the course
Chin aka @millionairebarber @manweaveunit